Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First case of Delhi belly

After roughly five weeks in India, I experienced my very first case of Delhi belly this weekend while hanging out with Hannah in Pushkar. And it was not pretty.

While I will not go into details, there were a good thirty minutes where it definitely looked like a scene out of The Exorcist, and though that did not last long, I had chills (in a 95 degree room!) for the next three days or so. Today was much better and I finally returned to work (which I desperately needed to be at, given the busy-ness of recent days). So, I am hoping that it has finally passed and that I am clear for the rest of the summer (keep your fingers crossed).

And because of that, I will follow with a slew of random posts to make up for lost time. In terms of work, I will blog about that once World Breastfeeding Week ends tomorrow. It's been pretty exciting (and a nice change of pace), so there will be a long post, with photos, to come sometime this weekend.

No comments: